Safety cables and Laying Systems
The BETAflam® brand for cables and BETAfixss® brand for laying systems are the acknowledged standards for installations in public buildings, structural and civil engineering and in transportation infrastructure plants. Thanks to the ability to continue functioning even in cases of fire our products make an important contribution in critical situations.
The halogen-free and flame retardant insulation materials used for our cables are mostly developed and produced by us. Fire tests on cables and support systems are carried out in our internal laboratories in accordance with all the pertinent standards.
BETAflam® Cables and BETAfixss® installation system with total circuit integrity.
BETAflam® Safety Cable, 0.6/I kV to DIN VDE 0266
- NHXH FE180/E30-E60 Multi core unscreened
- NHXCH FE180/E30-E60 Multi core screened
BETAflam® Signal & Fire Alarm Cables to DIN VDE 0815
- JE-H(St)H FE180/E30 Multi core screened
- JE-H(St)H FE180/E30-E90 Multi core screened
BETAflam® Halogen Free Cables, 0.6/I kV to DIN VDE 0276-604
- N2XH Single & Multi core unscreened
- N2XCH Multi core screened
BETAflam® Installation Cables, 0.6/I kV to DIN VDE 0250-214
- NHXMH Single & Multi core unscreened
BETAfixss® Products & Mounting Distances to DIN 4102 Part12(E30/E90 Cables)
- Mounting distances 600mm, 800mm, 1200mm & 1500mm